WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to the blog for Fauset Photography! I'm Jen, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Salt Lake City. My style is fresh, modern, layed back with a twist of a vintage feel. I'm a mom to 5 fabulous children who make me smile everyday. I really really love photography, always have. My goal is to capture images that will make you feel something. I want to freeze a moment in time for you...forever. Thanks for stopping by...do it again. And don't forget to leave a comment. They make me oh so happy!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Salt Lake Utah Family Photographer & Stamped Jewelry....

OK, are you ready for some serious image overload? I really love this family, and I only spent just over an hour with them. These kids are so sweet, and how adorable are they?! I met Lora through the Cystic Fibrosis Event that I covered a few weeks back. Her 2nd daughter has CF....oh my goodness does she have spirit. I just love her spunky personality. Lora also has an AMAZING stamped jewelry business. I'm going a little crazy wanting to order EVERYTHING!! You can check out her site here!
We have 2 fun things going on today:


1) Help Lora earn a free print by simply leaving a comment- they only need 25. To earn an extra comment, you can "like" me on Facebook, and leave another comment telling me you did so. This only counts if you're not already a fan on Facebook. :)

2) If you order something from Lora Elizabeth Stamped Jewelry by the end of the week you get 30% off your order. Just put my name in the "notes" section and you'll be refunded your 30% within 24 hours. :) How stunning is this.... I love how you can make each piece completely custom.

Now on to the beautiful family....I love that little CJ carried around that giant leaf! It's so tender!!


















27 comments:

Kacey June 22, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

Oh I love these photos. They are all just beautiful....I know this family and you totally captured their amazing spirit in these photos! (BTW...Lora you look AMAZING!)

Dan Galli June 22, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

Laura, those are awesome photos! You and the kids are easy, but you must have had a great photographer to make Craig look that good :)

carey June 22, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

Beautiful pics & such a beautiful family.

heidi larsen June 22, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

now i know who is taking my family pictures next! WOW! gorgeous photos! you guys are a wonderful family and i love you all! thanks for sharing the link to this! i LOVE the necklace too.

Anonymous June 22, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

Beautiful photos! This is my sister's family - you did a beautiful job! I know how hard it is to get little ones to cooperate - you made it look very fun and easy!!

Anonymous June 22, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

Great job once again Jen! Very cute jewlery too! I think I might have to buy some... =)

Melinda Fowlks June 22, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

Adorable. Absolutely adorable. Your family is so precious!

Jenny Thomas June 22, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

Oh my gosh, these are adorable! I especially love the one with Lora and CJ. I was at the CF event and you did an amazing job on those photos as well. I will definitely be giving Jen some business this year!

jen mitchell June 22, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

These pictures are so Awesome!!! Love them!:)
j

Angela June 22, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

These are precious! What a beautiful family you have. How are you going to choose, they are all fantastic pictures.

Anonymous June 22, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

Lora, the clothes turned out perfectly, nicely done!

Alta June 22, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Your family is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Good luck choosing your favorite, that would be so hard because they are all my favorite.

Kim James June 22, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Lora these pictures are amazing! You guys have such a cute family

Lindsey June 22, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

Love them! You guys are the cutest family!!! I love the pictures of Lora and CJ so sweet!

Moore Family June 22, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

Darling pictures. Something I am sure they will treasure forever!

Jenna Holm June 22, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

I too love these photos- they are perfectly edited too! Sometimes people go way overboard with the "brighten" or the "soften" looks, but these are great! I love this family dearly too! Me next?!

Anonymous June 22, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

beautiful bonham family!! these brought a tear to my eye. miss you, lora. <3 jsp

Nicole S. June 22, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

These photo's are so beautiful! I love this family and these pictures of them are wonderful!

Anonymous June 22, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous June 22, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Love these pictures! They are amazing. They look so natural. I know who is doing our next family pictures!!!

Anonymous June 22, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Gorgeous Photos! Gorgeous family! It would be hard to choose a favorite!

natalie June 23, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

WOW. They are all so awesome ! You guys look great times 8. I love them.

Unknown June 23, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

I LOVE all of these pictures! What a beautiful family and a wonderful photographer!

Anonymous June 25, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Beautiful family, Great photographer. love mom

Mike June 25, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

Beautiful family, Lora...and then there's Craig.

Papa June 26, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Priceless. What great memories these pictures will make. Thanks.

Mary ann July 6, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

Lora! I wish I could have family pictures taken like these...they are beautiful!! Your family is so cute and I think I have a little crush on your CJ!! I miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

Hi! I'm Jen, and I own Fauset Photography. I'm a Salt Lake City Utah family, newborn, child and senior photographer. I love photographing interaction between families. My style is a bit candid, along with a traditional twist. I love capturing children as they really are, following them with my camera and just getting who they are is my favorite. Urban family photography here in Salt Lake is one of my favorites!!
I've been photographing weddings for 6 years, I love it so much! Fauset Photography is based in Salt Lake City, Utah- but I travel to Arizona often for faithful clients and weddings. I've also shot weddings in Park City Utah, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada, Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona, and San Diego California. Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to visit my website!
Jen

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP