WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to the blog for Fauset Photography! I'm Jen, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Salt Lake City. My style is fresh, modern, layed back with a twist of a vintage feel. I'm a mom to 5 fabulous children who make me smile everyday. I really really love photography, always have. My goal is to capture images that will make you feel something. I want to freeze a moment in time for you...forever. Thanks for stopping by...do it again. And don't forget to leave a comment. They make me oh so happy!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Austin, Macy & Paige

This family has been on my blog many times before. And their kids are far too cute and they have very large spirits in very tiny bodies (their Mom is agreeing with me right now). :) I love this family...there were so many images I want to post, but I've managed to pick only a few. I would also like to say a word about photographing children...please please please know that I don't mind chasing kids around or naughty little faces. That's what makes my job so much fun! I have parents trying to apologize all of the time, please don't! I LOVE the spitfire little rascals.






6 comments:

LeMira October 20, 2007 at 7:04 AM  

I looove the picture of her holding the worm. Sooo cute! Her face says a thousand words.

heidi October 20, 2007 at 3:05 PM  

Jen, I'm so impressed by your photos. You really have a gift! I wish you would teach me.

Michelle Arnett October 22, 2007 at 9:29 AM  

I LOVE These pictures! Very very cute.

Andrea October 24, 2007 at 10:59 AM  

These kids were ADORABLE!!! I wanted to take them all home. I tried not to laugh when out of the blue we heard Macy wailing, "He BROKE my WORM!!!" (Austin apparently whacked it in half with his stick on accident...What sweet kids!

Alexie October 29, 2007 at 8:28 PM  

I didn't know Emily had you take more pictures of the kids! This was obviously before the traumatic haircut :o)! Emily told me to look at your blog. I am so glad, I didn't know about it. I love the pictures of all the brides and all the new babies, i never get sick of them. What a girl I am!
-Alexie Baugh

andrea January 14, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

i love how macy is holding the worm! haha! i never would have expected her to touch one! so cute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

Hi! I'm Jen, and I own Fauset Photography. I'm a Salt Lake City Utah family, newborn, child and senior photographer. I love photographing interaction between families. My style is a bit candid, along with a traditional twist. I love capturing children as they really are, following them with my camera and just getting who they are is my favorite. Urban family photography here in Salt Lake is one of my favorites!!
I've been photographing weddings for 6 years, I love it so much! Fauset Photography is based in Salt Lake City, Utah- but I travel to Arizona often for faithful clients and weddings. I've also shot weddings in Park City Utah, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada, Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona, and San Diego California. Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to visit my website!
Jen

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP