WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to the blog for Fauset Photography! I'm Jen, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Salt Lake City. My style is fresh, modern, layed back with a twist of a vintage feel. I'm a mom to 5 fabulous children who make me smile everyday. I really really love photography, always have. My goal is to capture images that will make you feel something. I want to freeze a moment in time for you...forever. Thanks for stopping by...do it again. And don't forget to leave a comment. They make me oh so happy!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kira's Birth

I very well may be changing the spelling of Kira's name very shortly....Michelle and Joe haven't decided yet. So...what an amazing experience!! I was able to see Michelle's c-section performed early this morning. Michelle has become a dear friend to me. We met through my best friend in Denver, and communicated a bit when Michelle lived in Las Vegas, she is also a photographer ( a very good one at that). This is her first girl!! She has 2 other boys, but James passed away when he was just 2, about a year and a half ago. Michelle is an incredibly strong and inspiring woman. I have learned so much from her. It was such a honor to be in the delivery room with her! Love you Michelle!






8 comments:

Meredith January 24, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Love them all! The gloved hands ready to cut...the footprints...the vernix-y baby...the draped and gowned mom and dad...I love how you captured what is all too familiar to me!!! It's so nice to step back from what gets to be routine and mundane to view my job for what it really is...bringing a new life into the world. Such a miracle.

And I can't believe that I'll be going through the same thing here in less than two weeks... Too bad you can't be here to do photos for us!

Christine January 24, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

wow, cool!

Emily January 24, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

I love the one with Michelle and Joe holding hands. I am constantly amazed at how your colors are so vibrant in any situation. (I want to know everything you know.) Like that last one - The blue cap and shield are really so pretty. You do amazing work! I absolutely cherish the pictures you took of Paige's birth. There's nothing like capturing that experience.

Martin Family January 25, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

I am a friend of Michelle's from Vegas. She has told me a lot about you. These are awesome pictures. What a great thing for Michelle and Joe to have. Thanks for showing.

Jennifer B January 25, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

Love the pictures. Thanks for letting us be there to share in the beauty of a child of God being born. Priceless.

Anonymous January 25, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

Thank you so much for sharing these precious photos here. I am Joe's Mom and James, Spencer and little Kira's Grandmother. I live in Oregon and could not be there for the birth so this is such a special gift for me to see these beautiful photos of the birth of this special little one into our family. God bless you.

Melissa

AudyCamp February 2, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

Ok those are beautiful! Much better than my C section photos taken by Tim! Too bad you are not living here:(

Jacqui February 8, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

Wow, Jen. These photos are gorgeous and touching. You have a gift! I was talking to a friend who lives in my ward who just started a photography business (something I've always wanted to do eventually). I mentioned your name, because I'd been on this blog and saw your awesome pics. She totally knew who you were, had seen your name on several blogs, and admires your work. So your name is definitely out there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

Hi! I'm Jen, and I own Fauset Photography. I'm a Salt Lake City Utah family, newborn, child and senior photographer. I love photographing interaction between families. My style is a bit candid, along with a traditional twist. I love capturing children as they really are, following them with my camera and just getting who they are is my favorite. Urban family photography here in Salt Lake is one of my favorites!!
I've been photographing weddings for 6 years, I love it so much! Fauset Photography is based in Salt Lake City, Utah- but I travel to Arizona often for faithful clients and weddings. I've also shot weddings in Park City Utah, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada, Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona, and San Diego California. Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to visit my website!
Jen

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP