WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to the blog for Fauset Photography! I'm Jen, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Salt Lake City. My style is fresh, modern, layed back with a twist of a vintage feel. I'm a mom to 5 fabulous children who make me smile everyday. I really really love photography, always have. My goal is to capture images that will make you feel something. I want to freeze a moment in time for you...forever. Thanks for stopping by...do it again. And don't forget to leave a comment. They make me oh so happy!

Friday, March 20, 2009

My own sweetness

I haven't been blogging lately, but that's because I have a fabulous reason...I just had my 5th baby last week. He is wonderfully fresh and smells so good...mmmm. I'm sure I'll be posting more of him later. I just can't help myself. I'll be back in motion snapping my camera away at the end of April. I'm filling up quickly for May and June, so if you're interested in those months, email me right away so I can fit you in! Cheers!

10 comments:

Ashley March 20, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

He is Beautiful Jen!!! Congrats!! I hope you get feeling top notch soon.

Anonymous March 20, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Gorgeous shots and beautiful baby!

Anonymous March 20, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Congrats!! HE IS SO GORGEOUS!! :)
~Guinevere

Beal Family March 20, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

Oh my gosh! He is sooo adorable!!!
When will you be up for some company? I have a little present for you to drop off....

Sera March 20, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

I hope you've got lots of help around you and that you're recovering well! He's so perfect. :)

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent March 21, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Oh Jen, he is so precious, I just want to pinch him! Congratulations on your FIFTH baby!

jen March 23, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

Congrats! What a cute lil' munchkin... I could just take a nibble! I can't believe you are on your 5th, you are amazing & look like you are still 20!

Angie March 26, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

He looks so boyish and content! I just love little boys!

Betsey March 30, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

Congratulations on the new baby! He's gorgeous!

P.S. That's my comforter too!!! I love it!

-Meredith Rowley's friend, Betsey

Ashley Buervenich May 1, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

HE IS GORGEOUS!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW seriously. Congrates. Can't wait to see more pictures of him!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

Hi! I'm Jen, and I own Fauset Photography. I'm a Salt Lake City Utah family, newborn, child and senior photographer. I love photographing interaction between families. My style is a bit candid, along with a traditional twist. I love capturing children as they really are, following them with my camera and just getting who they are is my favorite. Urban family photography here in Salt Lake is one of my favorites!!
I've been photographing weddings for 6 years, I love it so much! Fauset Photography is based in Salt Lake City, Utah- but I travel to Arizona often for faithful clients and weddings. I've also shot weddings in Park City Utah, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada, Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona, and San Diego California. Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to visit my website!
Jen

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP