WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to the blog for Fauset Photography! I'm Jen, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Salt Lake City. My style is fresh, modern, layed back with a twist of a vintage feel. I'm a mom to 5 fabulous children who make me smile everyday. I really really love photography, always have. My goal is to capture images that will make you feel something. I want to freeze a moment in time for you...forever. Thanks for stopping by...do it again. And don't forget to leave a comment. They make me oh so happy!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Salt Lake City Engagement Photographer {Alexia & Britton}

As promised... more of Alexia and Britton. I love engagement photos...so much! Especially this woodsy location. Yum. Salt Lake is seriously chalk full of awesome spots for engagement pictures! These 2 just need 25 comments to earn them a free print, on me!





15 comments:

Michelle Woodland September 28, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

Gorgeous location, and beautiful pictures!!

Sera September 28, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

They are just gorgeous, and so young and fresh and happy looking! Beautiful work, Jen!

Rebecca Payne September 29, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

Amazing shots! The couple is absolutely beautiful!

Unknown September 29, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

Hot stuff! Alexia, you look amazing and I can't wait to see the one you choose!

Unknown September 29, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

And because I'm a cool friend and want to win you that free print... I want to see more of the blue dress! That outfit is my favorite!

Anonymous September 29, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Loved this photos. Super cute!

Unknown September 29, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Gorgeous couple!

TexasRanger September 30, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

I second the blue dress!

And that you're hot!

Anonymous September 30, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

I def love the pic where Britton is looking at Alexa and her eyes brighten up the picture

Anonymous September 30, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Love the couple

Sean: October 3, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Personally, I love the heels and the pearls.

Anonymous October 6, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

I love Alexia's radiant, bright blue eyes

They rival the famous

Anonymous October 6, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

another beautiful, thoughtful couple

great settings

Anonymous October 7, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

wonderful pictures, great setting, fun to see such a happy couple.

Anonymous October 13, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Congratulations on getting married! Gorgeous pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

Hi! I'm Jen, and I own Fauset Photography. I'm a Salt Lake City Utah family, newborn, child and senior photographer. I love photographing interaction between families. My style is a bit candid, along with a traditional twist. I love capturing children as they really are, following them with my camera and just getting who they are is my favorite. Urban family photography here in Salt Lake is one of my favorites!!
I've been photographing weddings for 6 years, I love it so much! Fauset Photography is based in Salt Lake City, Utah- but I travel to Arizona often for faithful clients and weddings. I've also shot weddings in Park City Utah, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada, Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona, and San Diego California. Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to visit my website!
Jen

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP