WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to the blog for Fauset Photography! I'm Jen, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Salt Lake City. My style is fresh, modern, layed back with a twist of a vintage feel. I'm a mom to 5 fabulous children who make me smile everyday. I really really love photography, always have. My goal is to capture images that will make you feel something. I want to freeze a moment in time for you...forever. Thanks for stopping by...do it again. And don't forget to leave a comment. They make me oh so happy!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Utah Wedding Photographer {Chelsea +Dan}

I love these....I'm so so happy we took the time to go to the "beach". :) Wedding photography is pretty fabulous if you ask me. Brides always look amazing {grooms too}, and the happiness. Ah, the happiness.
p.s. are you reading this? Don't you sooo want to leave a comment and say hi to me? Come on, I have a headache, and feel like going back to bed. But I have about 7 kids in my house right now, so sleep really isn't an option. Therefore, send me some love. :) please.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

Carol March 24, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

Looooove the first one on the dock. It is so romantic! You are fabulous Jen!!!

Aislinn March 24, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Pretty!!! and so glad that we are gonna go to the "beach" too.

Sarah March 24, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

I don't know if I've ever commented on your blog or not, but in any case you are on my "Photographers who inspire me" blog list. I think your work is fantastic!!! :0)

Shelly Geller March 24, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

EWW EWW I want to send LOVE! I love you! I love your work! I love your face and your kids and my kids were probably part of the seven in the mix:)! Love you. You are phenomenal. What else can I say, I want to be you when I grow up:)
kisses:)
MWAH

Anonymous March 24, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

I'll send some love!! I love it when o get on your blog and you have new pictures!!!!!!:) I'm 16 and Really want to be a photographer and spend my spare time going through photography blogs. I love yours!!!!!! Its one of my favorites:) --kaylie

J'Lynn Mak March 24, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

WOW these are stunning Jen!!!!

Nichole March 24, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

These are beautiful. I love the pier.

Natalie March 25, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

Those Dock pictures are FABULOUS! You really captured them so well. (Hope you get some sleep soon :)

Fauset Photography March 25, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

Thanks all you nice people! :)

Kaydi Paxman March 25, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

here's sending you some love!

Guinevere March 25, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

She is gorgeous! Love the pics Jen :)

Janae January 13, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

Don't suppose you'll tell me where the "beach" is?!?! I am a fellow photographer and would love to shoot there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

Hi! I'm Jen, and I own Fauset Photography. I'm a Salt Lake City Utah family, newborn, child and senior photographer. I love photographing interaction between families. My style is a bit candid, along with a traditional twist. I love capturing children as they really are, following them with my camera and just getting who they are is my favorite. Urban family photography here in Salt Lake is one of my favorites!!
I've been photographing weddings for 6 years, I love it so much! Fauset Photography is based in Salt Lake City, Utah- but I travel to Arizona often for faithful clients and weddings. I've also shot weddings in Park City Utah, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada, Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona, and San Diego California. Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to visit my website!
Jen

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP