WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to the blog for Fauset Photography! I'm Jen, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Salt Lake City. My style is fresh, modern, layed back with a twist of a vintage feel. I'm a mom to 5 fabulous children who make me smile everyday. I really really love photography, always have. My goal is to capture images that will make you feel something. I want to freeze a moment in time for you...forever. Thanks for stopping by...do it again. And don't forget to leave a comment. They make me oh so happy!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Utah Senior Photographer {Kelsi in Flagstaff AZ}

OK Kelsi is absolutely stunning. I had such a good time taking her senior pictures. Her blue eyes...I'm a little jealous of. Loved the spot she picked out, it was gorgeous! Thanks for the awesome day Kelsi! You are lovely! A few for you...












7 comments:

Emily July 13, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

Oh Jen - These Seniors are so lucky to have you. Every girl deserves to feel absolutely gorgeous at that age. I LOVE these. She is really so beautiful. I love her smile. It is so genuine. Fabulous (as always)!

Kristi July 13, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

These seriously brought tears to my eyes! You captured Kelsi so perfectly! She really is one of the sweetest most beautiful people EVER, and these pictures show that so well! You are amazing Jen! We really want to do family pics with you sometime!!!

Caleb and Jenni July 13, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

AAAHHH!!! Is my sister seriously that old? YIKES!!!! YIKES!!! YIKES!!! I love these pictures Jen. She is absolutely stunning and I cannot believe what a beautiful young woman she is. You captured her spirit so perfectly and I love that so much!

Lissa July 14, 2010 at 1:42 AM  

Hey, I recently wrote a post on my blog about you, and you're amazing ability. Maybe you could mention me on your blog, too? Or post a link to mine somewhere. That would be great. (: Read my post, you really are amazing.

Jacqui July 19, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

Fabulous! Ali's baby got those eyes...the lucky gal. Kelsi looks gorgeous!

Ashley August 5, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

aww my beautiful cousin! She has gone and grown into a georgous woman while I was away! Congrats Kelsi! Miss and Love you! The pictures turned out fabulous!

Anonymous December 21, 2012 at 8:14 PM  

Love your blog! Gorgeous photos! Please visit my blog. I am a photographer as well (:
http://fullbloomphotos.wordpress.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

Hi! I'm Jen, and I own Fauset Photography. I'm a Salt Lake City Utah family, newborn, child and senior photographer. I love photographing interaction between families. My style is a bit candid, along with a traditional twist. I love capturing children as they really are, following them with my camera and just getting who they are is my favorite. Urban family photography here in Salt Lake is one of my favorites!!
I've been photographing weddings for 6 years, I love it so much! Fauset Photography is based in Salt Lake City, Utah- but I travel to Arizona often for faithful clients and weddings. I've also shot weddings in Park City Utah, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada, Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona, and San Diego California. Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to visit my website!
Jen

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP