WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to the blog for Fauset Photography! I'm Jen, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Salt Lake City. My style is fresh, modern, layed back with a twist of a vintage feel. I'm a mom to 5 fabulous children who make me smile everyday. I really really love photography, always have. My goal is to capture images that will make you feel something. I want to freeze a moment in time for you...forever. Thanks for stopping by...do it again. And don't forget to leave a comment. They make me oh so happy!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lindsay, Matt and two of the cutest girlies you've ever seen

Holy holy cuteness. I love these two little girls, they were so FUN! You guys make amazingly BEAUTIFUL children!!! Thanks for letting me capture them in all their beauty!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Tanya August 9, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

WOW! they are indeed a beautiful family! stunning photos, I love them all!

So nice to have you back... have missed your beautiful photos :)

Lindsay K. August 9, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

Jen, I am so in love with all of these pictures! You did such a good job. Thank you so much!!! I can totally see both of my girls personalities in them. Thank you again!!

Bryndie August 10, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

Ohhh my gosh, so adorable! That little girls bob haircut is to die for! They look great Jen, as always!

Emily August 10, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

Oh my goodness! Such beautiful people! You do amazing work! Where is the location? It is so much fun! I love them (as always)!

HeatherK August 11, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Hello stranger! Lindsay's photos turned out sooo cute! That was really NICE of you! When my kids get back in school.. let's try and find a time to get together! I love looking at all your amazing pictures! You are so talented!

heidi August 14, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

Jen, these pictures are amazing! It was so fun to see them. You do such an AMAZING job! One day i would love to have to take my families pics. miss ya,

Amanda October 9, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Jen, these are awesome! I love this family and you did an awesome job capturing them! I love, love the one of Lindsay and Matt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

Hi! I'm Jen, and I own Fauset Photography. I'm a Salt Lake City Utah family, newborn, child and senior photographer. I love photographing interaction between families. My style is a bit candid, along with a traditional twist. I love capturing children as they really are, following them with my camera and just getting who they are is my favorite. Urban family photography here in Salt Lake is one of my favorites!!
I've been photographing weddings for 6 years, I love it so much! Fauset Photography is based in Salt Lake City, Utah- but I travel to Arizona often for faithful clients and weddings. I've also shot weddings in Park City Utah, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada, Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona, and San Diego California. Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to visit my website!
Jen

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP