WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to the blog for Fauset Photography! I'm Jen, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Salt Lake City. My style is fresh, modern, layed back with a twist of a vintage feel. I'm a mom to 5 fabulous children who make me smile everyday. I really really love photography, always have. My goal is to capture images that will make you feel something. I want to freeze a moment in time for you...forever. Thanks for stopping by...do it again. And don't forget to leave a comment. They make me oh so happy!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Utah Newborn Photographer {Zadok sneak peak}

This little man is the reason I went to Arizona this weekend. After a year of waiting, one of my best friends from High School was able to have a baby placed in their arms. They were able to adopt little Zadok. The shoot was awesome, I was able to meet the birth mom {AMAZING} Norma. We got photos of the 4 of them together...I'll post some later. It was just a sweet sweet experience. Here are a few...


7 comments:

Norma February 10, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Oh Jen! These are beautiful! My mom and I are sitting here crying. Thank you so very much for taking these. I know we all will cherish them forever! Angie was right, you do beyond beautiful work!

Caleb and Jenni February 11, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

I am in LOVE with this baby! I am so excited you got to take pictures of them and meet the birthmom. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Michelle Arnett February 11, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Beautiful beautiful baby. Beautiful story. I am so happy for their family. What a treasure you gave them.

Mommy-K & D-Rowls February 12, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

These pictures are truly precious! I am so happy for Angie and hubby - Congratulations to them!

Emily February 12, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

He is truly gorgeous! All that hair and those plump lips - scrumptious! Congrats to Angie and her husband. And how amazing that you got to meet the birth mother. These courageous, selfless women are truly my heroes.

B February 26, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

WOW!

Crystal-lynn March 3, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

Oh! I LOVE the bottom one with Zad in both Norma & Angies hands!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

Hi! I'm Jen, and I own Fauset Photography. I'm a Salt Lake City Utah family, newborn, child and senior photographer. I love photographing interaction between families. My style is a bit candid, along with a traditional twist. I love capturing children as they really are, following them with my camera and just getting who they are is my favorite. Urban family photography here in Salt Lake is one of my favorites!!
I've been photographing weddings for 6 years, I love it so much! Fauset Photography is based in Salt Lake City, Utah- but I travel to Arizona often for faithful clients and weddings. I've also shot weddings in Park City Utah, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada, Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona, and San Diego California. Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to visit my website!
Jen

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP