WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to the blog for Fauset Photography! I'm Jen, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Salt Lake City. My style is fresh, modern, layed back with a twist of a vintage feel. I'm a mom to 5 fabulous children who make me smile everyday. I really really love photography, always have. My goal is to capture images that will make you feel something. I want to freeze a moment in time for you...forever. Thanks for stopping by...do it again. And don't forget to leave a comment. They make me oh so happy!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Utah baby photographer {Lark}

Get ready for some serious picture overload. I love that every time I shoot I get to see some new favorite images. :) But these are probably some of my favorite photos....ever. I did this sweet girlies photos back when she was born {back then, she had a different name :)} You can click here to see her as a newbie , she was beautiful. Anyhow, she was so happy and we had such a great time. And how about my new baby pram? Isn't it fabulous? My aunt found it at an estate sale is California! Ooooh, I'm so happy about it! If you want it in some photos, let me know and I'll bring it along.
To earn this sweet family a free print, simply leave a comment, they need 25. Have a lovely day!














We can't forget the big brother....


I just may have to post even more of these later. :)

19 comments:

Tannahill's June 15, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

WOW... let me be the first to say how beautiful these photos are!! It doesn't get much cutier than a naked baby!

Cecily June 15, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

These pictures are so beautiful! Love 'em!

Anneliese June 15, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Just gorgeous! You got some amazing shots--love the ones of the baby in the middle of the flowers. And that pram is am amazing prop!!

Emily June 15, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

How could I NOT comment! These are also some of my favorite images ever! I absolutely LOVE the garlic plant pics, and the pram is adorable. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. You have completely outdone yourself!

Anonymous June 15, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

AWWWW!!!! These are so cute! Third one is my favorite! She's got a really cute smile! :)

Jocelyn June 15, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

Have I professed my love for these photos enough times yet? I don't think so! Seriously, you're amazing and these are the bestest, most lovely captures.

You *should* post more of them because I feel like I'm being let in on a special secret to be able to see all of them.

ps. Thank you, thank you for not forgetting big brother. :)

Anonymous June 15, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Its like this baby knows how to model or something! so darling

Emi June 15, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

Oh my goodness, these children are so beautiful! Lark's eyes are unimaginably gorgeous.

Anonymous June 15, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

Lark is beautiful as ever...and big brother is so handsome...and the photographs are gorgeous

Katie June 15, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

Holy cannoli! I teared up because these are so beautiful. What heart and joy I see in every photo.

Kristina June 15, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

Absolutely stunning, amazing, beautiful. I could not pick which ones I would want to get prints of, my walls would be covered! The pram prop is fabulous.
Perfect subjects for perfect photos.

Tara June 15, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

Just beautiful!

The Gartner's 8 June 15, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

Absolutely beautiful!

Dave Seeley (grandpa) June 15, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

Well, these are really amazing, as everyone has already said. There are some really good ones that are not even shown in this teaser. I don't know how Joce and grandma are going to choose which ones to order and which ones to leave behind.

Fritsch Family June 15, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

Beautiful. Love the colors and how they change her eyes.

Elizabeth (momof5) June 15, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

She is breathtaking. Wonderful pictures.

scking June 15, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

Wow Lark is beautiful! The pics are amazing!

Sera June 15, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

She is honestly one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen, and you got some phenomenal pictures of her. WOW! So precious!

lisamichelle618 June 15, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

She is seriously one of the most beautiful baby girls I've ever seen! Gorgeous photographs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

Hi! I'm Jen, and I own Fauset Photography. I'm a Salt Lake City Utah family, newborn, child and senior photographer. I love photographing interaction between families. My style is a bit candid, along with a traditional twist. I love capturing children as they really are, following them with my camera and just getting who they are is my favorite. Urban family photography here in Salt Lake is one of my favorites!!
I've been photographing weddings for 6 years, I love it so much! Fauset Photography is based in Salt Lake City, Utah- but I travel to Arizona often for faithful clients and weddings. I've also shot weddings in Park City Utah, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada, Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona, and San Diego California. Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to visit my website!
Jen

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP