WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to the blog for Fauset Photography! I'm Jen, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Salt Lake City. My style is fresh, modern, layed back with a twist of a vintage feel. I'm a mom to 5 fabulous children who make me smile everyday. I really really love photography, always have. My goal is to capture images that will make you feel something. I want to freeze a moment in time for you...forever. Thanks for stopping by...do it again. And don't forget to leave a comment. They make me oh so happy!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Park City Family Photographer - Sneak Peek

Oh my goodness. This week I am reminded why I love my "job" so much. The people I meet are really so incredible. Each family has such different strength that I admire and I love seeing how parents interact with each of their children, it makes me a better mom. This family is all the way from Iowa. They were in Park City on vacation and wanted family photo session while they were here. I'm so glad that Meg found me!! The day was perfect, the kids were perfect, and I think some of these images are pretty dang perfect. :) I know it's a big sneak peak. I couldn't help myself.
If this fam gets 25 comments on this post, they earn a print, courtesy of me...and you. :)
















Amen.

19 comments:

Bits and Pieces Photography September 9, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

You are an amazing photographer!! I'm starting out but am not nearly this good! I would love to shadow you if you'd have me!? This family is adorable!! Mandi.jones21@gmail.com

Jill September 9, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

These are fabulous. Love your work. These would make great images for their Christmas card, but I would have such a hard time choosing which one. Great job!

Allison Hamling September 9, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

WOW!!! What great pictures!!! I wish I lived closer!!!

Becca September 9, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

Beautiful!

Anonymous September 9, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

My sister and her family are the most gorgeous, loving family known!! These are just incredible. You captured the spirit of the Krings perfectly.

Sara September 9, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Great pictures Meg. I love Mad's coat!

Emily September 9, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Love, love, love them all. That little girl's eyes...Oh my goodness!!! Gorgeous!

Olivia R September 9, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

I knew the couple in high school. They are such a beautiful family and these are amazing photos!

Andrea September 9, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

Love, love, love these! If you want to come out to VA to take a few pics of my family, we're game. Beautiful work!

Unknown September 9, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

Meggan and Nathan -
The photos are absolutely gorgeous,
you all look amazing and the pictures of Charlie and Mads are great! They need to be on the cover of a magazine. :) The photographer did an amazing shoot.
Love,
Papa and Nana

Anonymous September 9, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Jen - you did such a great job capturing our family! What a fun shoot, and we could not be happier!!! Thanks a million!

Anonymous September 9, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Beautiful photos. Beautiful family!

Anonymous September 9, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

What a great set of photos. The makings of a great family album.

Anonymous September 9, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Amazing and Beautiful!!!!!!! What a gorgeous setting, this family needs to be in an advertisement for the perfect family!

Anonymous September 9, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Like the converse pic! I just love shoes

annielane photography September 10, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

I love these pictures! What a gorgeous family/ The little girl's eyes are amazing!

Anonymous September 11, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

Spectacular scenery, precious children, perfect family, all captured by a talented eye.

Anonymous September 11, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

What a beautiful family...and some amazing pictures!
Penny

Anonymous September 11, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

I love your photos. I wish I lived closer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

Hi! I'm Jen, and I own Fauset Photography. I'm a Salt Lake City Utah family, newborn, child and senior photographer. I love photographing interaction between families. My style is a bit candid, along with a traditional twist. I love capturing children as they really are, following them with my camera and just getting who they are is my favorite. Urban family photography here in Salt Lake is one of my favorites!!
I've been photographing weddings for 6 years, I love it so much! Fauset Photography is based in Salt Lake City, Utah- but I travel to Arizona often for faithful clients and weddings. I've also shot weddings in Park City Utah, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada, Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona, and San Diego California. Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to visit my website!
Jen

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP