WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to the blog for Fauset Photography! I'm Jen, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Salt Lake City. My style is fresh, modern, layed back with a twist of a vintage feel. I'm a mom to 5 fabulous children who make me smile everyday. I really really love photography, always have. My goal is to capture images that will make you feel something. I want to freeze a moment in time for you...forever. Thanks for stopping by...do it again. And don't forget to leave a comment. They make me oh so happy!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Utah Photographer {The Coleman Family}

If you would like to feel grateful, and let your heart grow few sizes bigger...meet the Coleman family.  This family is simply inspiring.  I couldn't edit their session with out crying.  Not out of sadness, but out love.  Love over the connection this amazing family has for each other.   Love that I know God has for them.  Love that I had for those sweet children after only laying eyes on them.  Love that I had for these parents, knowing what a struggle everyday must be.  Not only physically, but emotionally.  And gratitude.  Lots and lots of gratitude.  It really puts life into perspective when you meet such a solid family, who seem to be weathering the storms of life with calmness in their hearts.  

At six weeks old Jonas was diagnosed with a genetic disorder called SMA (spinal muscular atrophy). SMA Type I is a terminal genetic disease that results in loss of nerves in the spinal cord and weakness of the muscles connected with those nerves.  He's now almost 3.  They just had their 2nd baby, little Maggie.  They had a very small chance that she would have SMA, however Maggie was also born with this disease.  Because of the weighing costs that come from taking care of 2 children with SMA friends and family have put together a carnival to raise money for the Colemans.  


CARNRIVAL AND AUCTION
October 9th, 2010
3:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Olympus High School
4055 S 2300 E
Holladay, UT 84124


There will be a live auction from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. 
Food, games, magic show, reptile show, and live music
Only 5$ for adults $3 for kids and 20$ for a family of 6 or more!


One of the auction items will be a family session from me...so if you've been thinking about booking me for a session, please, go and bid at the auction for this family!  It's such a great cause!














You can learn more about this family:
Coleman Family Blog
YouTube Video about Jonas


I'll be sharing more from this session next week, stay tuned! :)

4 comments:

LaBuervenich Photography September 24, 2010 at 1:40 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
LaBuervenich Photography September 24, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Crying.. you are an amazing person Jen, with such a great talent that you share with the world.

Such an amazing family! So strong, so beautiful.
They have a purpose for this decease affecting there family, and they will do and are doing amazing things for the people who see there strength.

Thank you for sharing, I have grown a stronger aspect on life because of it, and knowing life might be hard for me, but there is someone else who has it harder and I should be grateful, and I will FOR-SURE try and make it to this event.

Emily September 25, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

What an amazing couple, and what darling children. I am just drawn to that gorgeous Mom's smile. Her entire face just glows. I especially love the one's where she is looking at her children. So precious and full of unconditional love. Ahhh...what beautiful moments.

And you are right - Jonas does have the most incredible blue eyes. Sweet boy.

Anonymous December 15, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

Such beautiful children! I sure do feel for their parents and hope the fundraiser was a success that will help give them all hope for better lives.
-Jackie @ Utah Catering

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

Hi! I'm Jen, and I own Fauset Photography. I'm a Salt Lake City Utah family, newborn, child and senior photographer. I love photographing interaction between families. My style is a bit candid, along with a traditional twist. I love capturing children as they really are, following them with my camera and just getting who they are is my favorite. Urban family photography here in Salt Lake is one of my favorites!!
I've been photographing weddings for 6 years, I love it so much! Fauset Photography is based in Salt Lake City, Utah- but I travel to Arizona often for faithful clients and weddings. I've also shot weddings in Park City Utah, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada, Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona, and San Diego California. Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to visit my website!
Jen

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP