WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to the blog for Fauset Photography! I'm Jen, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Salt Lake City. My style is fresh, modern, layed back with a twist of a vintage feel. I'm a mom to 5 fabulous children who make me smile everyday. I really really love photography, always have. My goal is to capture images that will make you feel something. I want to freeze a moment in time for you...forever. Thanks for stopping by...do it again. And don't forget to leave a comment. They make me oh so happy!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Free Session with CD

If you haven't already changed my blog address...please do it NOW....I'm not going to update this one any longer, and I don't want you to miss out on anything!  I'm still getting a lot of traffic on this one from Google reader etc.  What do I need to do to get you to change my addy!??  :)  Then come visit my new blog and see how you can win a free session and CD!

WE HAVE MOVED:   www.fausetphotography.com/blog

9 comments:

Photoshoot Makeover March 22, 2011 at 11:43 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown May 9, 2011 at 11:28 PM  

iwedplanner is a wedding planner application that provides wedding photographers of various cities wedding photographers which gives the complete wedding planning.

brisbane portrait photographer May 21, 2011 at 11:49 PM  

excellent blog...keep the good work going.

Groupdmt October 12, 2011 at 5:01 AM  

nice work on blog . i am happy to see your blog :)
retouche image

Anonymous October 14, 2011 at 2:03 PM  

Very cool photography blog! Things must be going if you are moving to a new site- best of luck :)
-Jackie @ Park City Catering

John Green November 17, 2011 at 4:23 PM  

Great Information, Thanks for Sharing

Wedding Photography Melbourne January 16, 2012 at 9:01 AM  

Really nice photographs. You are the true genius in photography.

toronto on photographer August 3, 2012 at 9:12 AM  

The photography is superb, the angle, lighting and of course the subjects.

Unknown July 11, 2014 at 11:22 PM  

Cyprus Wedding Photography Based in Cyprus, Avo offers a unique style to those who appreciate fine wedding photography.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

Hi! I'm Jen, and I own Fauset Photography. I'm a Salt Lake City Utah family, newborn, child and senior photographer. I love photographing interaction between families. My style is a bit candid, along with a traditional twist. I love capturing children as they really are, following them with my camera and just getting who they are is my favorite. Urban family photography here in Salt Lake is one of my favorites!!
I've been photographing weddings for 6 years, I love it so much! Fauset Photography is based in Salt Lake City, Utah- but I travel to Arizona often for faithful clients and weddings. I've also shot weddings in Park City Utah, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada, Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona, and San Diego California. Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to visit my website!
Jen

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP