WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to the blog for Fauset Photography! I'm Jen, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Salt Lake City. My style is fresh, modern, layed back with a twist of a vintage feel. I'm a mom to 5 fabulous children who make me smile everyday. I really really love photography, always have. My goal is to capture images that will make you feel something. I want to freeze a moment in time for you...forever. Thanks for stopping by...do it again. And don't forget to leave a comment. They make me oh so happy!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wedding photographer in Utah {B & G are HITCHED}

These two....so fabulous.  So easy going.  They are going to have a GREAT life.  It was freeeezing cold the day of their wedding.  I guess that's what happens when you get married in December.  :)  But she was such a good sport with her beautiful barbie tiny dress to go with her barbie tiny body.   They were married in the Salt Lake Temple, then had their reception at a ward building.  We also did many a wedding photographs a few weeks ago at the Capitol building.  You should check them out.
CONGRATS you guys!!!


   



































To see more wedding images and pricing please visit my website:
Utah Wedding Photographers Fauset Photography

7 comments:

Angela January 4, 2011 at 3:52 PM  

Really beautiful Jen, the colors are just stunning.

Missy January 6, 2011 at 4:32 AM  

Beautiful!!! Jen, can you shoot my wedding? Right now it's scheduled for July 1st of never ;) but, I want you to shoot it :)

Wedding photographer Glasgow March 14, 2011 at 11:51 PM  

You have capture stunning wedding shots!!! I want to thank you for these beautiful wedding shots.

Lake Tahoe Wedding Photographers March 26, 2011 at 4:13 AM  

Great work. I love to see your wedding collection. This pictures looks gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Jared Medley August 15, 2013 at 9:18 PM  

Beautiful images. The Salt Lake Temple is my favorite. Well done!

mackyton July 26, 2017 at 3:53 AM  

OMG!! These wedding photographs are really awesome and loved the photography work. Have hired a professional wedding photographer for my big day and have booked one of amazing NYC wedding venues for the day. Want to arrange everything best for the day.

Jones Morris January 12, 2020 at 6:52 AM  

No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. outdoor pre wedding shoot singapore

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

Hi! I'm Jen, and I own Fauset Photography. I'm a Salt Lake City Utah family, newborn, child and senior photographer. I love photographing interaction between families. My style is a bit candid, along with a traditional twist. I love capturing children as they really are, following them with my camera and just getting who they are is my favorite. Urban family photography here in Salt Lake is one of my favorites!!
I've been photographing weddings for 6 years, I love it so much! Fauset Photography is based in Salt Lake City, Utah- but I travel to Arizona often for faithful clients and weddings. I've also shot weddings in Park City Utah, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada, Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona, and San Diego California. Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to visit my website!
Jen

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP