WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to the blog for Fauset Photography! I'm Jen, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Salt Lake City. My style is fresh, modern, layed back with a twist of a vintage feel. I'm a mom to 5 fabulous children who make me smile everyday. I really really love photography, always have. My goal is to capture images that will make you feel something. I want to freeze a moment in time for you...forever. Thanks for stopping by...do it again. And don't forget to leave a comment. They make me oh so happy!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Spencers Make a Wish

This was another amazing experience for me. I was able to go with Spencers family to the Make a Wish foundation in Murray Utah and document Spencer declaring his wish. Now I haven't known this family long, but I dearly love them already. Spencer has the sweetest, kindest spirit about him. It was hard to choke back the tears over and over.

Photobucket
Spencer holding his token before he throws it in the Wishing pond.
Photobucket
Family making their wishes...
Photobucket
The ceiling of the building. It was AMAZING.
Photobucket
Happy Spencer
Photobucket
Spencer talking about what he'll wish for
Photobucket
Writing down his wish...so EXCITING!
Photobucket
Mama Holly writing her wish for Spencer
Photobucket

Photobucket
He puts his wish in this special place
Photobucket
then takes it to a special room that he has the key to
Photobucket
The family tells their wishes for Spencer. I could hardly not cry. So I just did.
Photobucket
He puts his wish in this
Photobucket
then attaches it to this...and his wish is officially declared to the Wishing Wizard!
Photobucket
After wards, they go into a room to celebrate, and eat ice cream and cookies. How can you resist this 7 year old face?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this picture of him! So much, I do.
Photobucket
I love you guys!!! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity to share such a precious experience with you. I will never forget it.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Jana April 9, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

You hear about Make-a-Wish but to see something like that and really think about what it means for the family, about what their lives are like and what's ahead, and about the blessing it is that something like that exists...it's all so overwhelming. What a blessing for you and for them that you can document it! These pictures will be beyond priceless for them...

C'est La Vie April 9, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

this is so sweet, how incredible that you got to be a part of it.

Unknown April 9, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Oh wow! These pictures are unbelievable- this truly brings meaning to the "a picture tells a thousand words" theory. The emotion conveyed in the photos is so touching. What a great post-thank you so much for sharing!

Teri April 9, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

what an amazing little man! I love that last family pic!!!

Emily April 9, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

Beautiful! What a happy day and a fantastically magical place! I love Spencer in his Jazz hat. And I absolutely LOVE that the baby brother has his head shaved to show his support as well. So touching. What an incredible family!

Andrea April 10, 2010 at 6:14 AM  

What a beautiful moment to capture.

Amber April 12, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

What a sweet experience for you to document. I can't help crying either!

Anonymous April 15, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Add me to the crying list! Very moving photos!

Gooches April 20, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

thank you jen, you have touched our lives more than you could ever know. i love these pictures and will treasure them for the rest of our lives!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

Hi! I'm Jen, and I own Fauset Photography. I'm a Salt Lake City Utah family, newborn, child and senior photographer. I love photographing interaction between families. My style is a bit candid, along with a traditional twist. I love capturing children as they really are, following them with my camera and just getting who they are is my favorite. Urban family photography here in Salt Lake is one of my favorites!!
I've been photographing weddings for 6 years, I love it so much! Fauset Photography is based in Salt Lake City, Utah- but I travel to Arizona often for faithful clients and weddings. I've also shot weddings in Park City Utah, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada, Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona, and San Diego California. Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to visit my website!
Jen

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP